Other Sailing Indexes
"I thought the boat was great; it even had a jib, and it leaked
only a little bit. But safe it was not, being a wild heavy thing,
not capsizable, but very sinkable. Running before the wind with all
sail set, this crazy boat became a submarine, diving into the waves
and seemingly never coming up. Still, she was mine. I was used to
her cranky ways, and she was a lot more boat than the other children
had, cursed as they were with nervous parents."
-Kitty Crockett Roberson
and Yahoo: Business and Economy:Companies:Outdoors:Boating:Sailing
- If you don't know about Yahoo!, you should.
The Sailing Source
- Many sailing resources in a magazine format.
- The information source for cruisers and racers with particular emphasis
on boats over 25' in length.
The Anchorage at Online96
- A website for the fisherman, the boat enthusiast, and all of those
that enjoy water sports.
- The Aquatic Network is an information service for the aquatic world.
Subject areas covered include aquaculture, fisheries, limnology,
maritime heritage, oceanography, ocean engineering, and seafood. The
Aquatic Network includes databases, news, articles, employment and
business opportunities, publications, an online store, and a
- A good list of marinas, as well as other information.
Essential Boating on the WEB
- An index of boating links on the web.
The Mother of All Maritime Links
- John Kohnen's Nautical Links List
Europdäisches Segel Informationssystem
- European Sailing-Informationsystem
The Sailing Index
- Links from Steve Jones.
- Die Suchmaschine fuer Segel-, Tauch-, Wassersport und Meer.
AboarD Boats & Yachts Market Ltd
- This site hosts pages and boat dossiers for many major names in the boating market
including Sunseeker, Ocean, and Lursen. They also have a major directory of marine
companies from round the world.
- An on-line Journal and marketplace for boaters and individuals who are
drawn to boats and love to be on the water.
Before the Wind Sailing Corporation
- Links to sailing and marine related web pages.
Marine Publications Company
- Publisher of Boating/Marine Yellow Pages.
Maritime Home Page
- Resources for boaters, professional mariners, marine educators,
marine spill response, oil exploration & transportation, and for those
interested in the oceans.
The Maritime Global Net
- Though clearly aimed at professional mariners, a very substantial
collection of material on associations, ports (commercial), and other
- The Mariners Net, is a Dynamic, On-Line, Interactive, Multimedia
magazine dedicated to boating enthusiasts of all types.
Maritime Information Gateway | NMM Port
- Port is an online catalogue of high quality maritime related Internet
resources. Every resource has been selected and described by a librarian
or subject specialist.
- A site of sailing links.
The Ultimate Sailing Resource Guide
- Links to sailing related resources.
I'm always open to adding resources to my list, so if you
know of other items, give me a holler: firstname.lastname@example.org
updated: Sun Jan 4, 2015
Copyright 1994-2015 Mark Rosenstein.